As a pioneer of Indian cuisine, Cyrus regularly appears in a number of key newspapers and magazines, as well as television and radio programmes.
- BBC 1 – Regularly featured on Saturday Kitchen with James Martin
- ITV1 – Daybreak – for National Curry Week 2010
- Regularly featured on Market Kitchen 2008 – 2009-2010
- Taste of Jumeirah 2008
- Dubai Television with Chef Osama
- Bill Buckley Show
- BBC Television and Radio – Food & Drink, Network Southeast, Money
- Matters, UK Today, BBC World Service, Radio 4, Saturday Kitchen, Master
- Chefs, Eggheads, Real Hustle
- SKY TV on SKY 1
- UK TV / FOOD LIVE
- Channel Four Big Breakfast 4
- Carlton Food Network
- Channel Four – Light Lunch, Paul O’Grady’s Show , Master Chefs
- Channel Five, News Live critique on food
- Talk Radio
- Heart FM
- Radio 5 Live
- Press – including London Evening Standard, Metro, Daily Telegraph, Sunday Times, The Independent, The Observer, Guardian, Sun, Tandoori, Zhaika, Square Meal, Time Out, , Caterer & Hotelkeeper, Restaurant Magazine, Big Hospitality, Mood Food, Eat Out, Cost Sector Catering, Stockpot, Parsiana, Masterchefs, City AM, Blue Tomato
Cyrus also appeared at the Magic of Masala in Dubai in 2010.
For media enquiries or for an interview with Chef Patron Cyrus Todiwala, please contact Pervin Todiwala on 020 7488 9242 or Gina McAdam on 078796 48930 .